Financial aid professionals must provide guidance to students and their families that’s consistent with federal and state regulations and your institution’s policies and procedures. But regulatory and policy changes can make it challenging to maintain and advance your knowledge of financial aid issues.
The USA Funds® University online course 108 “Online Resources for Financial Aid Administrators” can help you stay up to date. The course introduces frequently used resources you easily can monitor online.
Upon completion of the course you’ll be able to:
- Use online resources to research financial aid topics.
- Identify key sources for financial aid information on the Web.
- Locate legislation, financial aid regulations and processing requirements online.
- Identify state government sites related to financial aid.
- Determine which kinds of resources to use in specific situations.
This course is designed for financial aid administrators who have a basic knowledge of financial aid concepts.
Course 108 “Online Resources for Financial Aid Administrators” is one of the nearly 40 online financial aid courses in USA Funds University’s online financial aid training — available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Knowledgeable trainers with extensive financial aid experience develop the interactive courses, available at no cost to schools. You typically can complete the courses in 30-45 minutes.
For more information about all of the USA Funds University courses, select the Courses tab at www.usafundstraining.org. New users must complete a simple, one-time registration process.