is offering a recording of its April 17 webcast focusing on ways schools are promoting financial literacy and reducing student loan debt.
In conjunction with Financial Literacy Month, USA Funds and Today’s Campus hosted the hour-long webcast. The event featured Syracuse University’s “I Otto Know This!”
program and New Jersey City University’s Student FLEX
During the webcast Rebecca Rose, assistant director, financial literacy and education programs, Syracuse University, and Carmen Panlilio, associate vice president of enrollment management, New Jersey City University, discussed:
- The motivation behind implementing a campus-wide financial literacy program.
- Involving students in the design and delivery of a program and how best to do so.
- Types of media and methods that best connect with students.
- Challenges faced in developing and delivering a program.
- Advice to schools just getting started in creating a campus-wide initiative.
Access the April 17 webcast recording
, and download the presentation materials.