Gain the confidence to manage audits and program reviews, build a solid understanding of tax-filing requirements, learn the structure behind budget construction, and much more. Register for USA Funds® University summer webcasts, scheduled through Aug. 28.
Targeted to financial aid professionals of varying levels of experience — beginning, intermediate and advanced — each of the webcasts is scheduled from 2-3:30 p.m. Eastern time.
To view a complete schedule of topics and to register, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the USA Funds University learning system, at www.usafundstraining.org.
- Click Catalog in the left navigation.
- Click Instructor Led Classes under the All Types heading.
- Type "webcast" in the Search Terms box at the top of the page.
- Click the Enroll in this Class button at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an enrollment confirmation email after you register. You will receive login information the morning of the webcast.
Note: Registration will close at midnight the day before the scheduled webcast.
To learn more about USA Funds and about resources available through USA Funds University, contact USA Funds.