USA Funds® University has upgraded its learning system. The new system provides anytime access to the entire training catalog and allows you to register for USA Funds University online courses, workshops and webcasts from a single training events site.
The system also offers the ability to:
- Print and view certificates for workshops and webcasts.
- Print and view transcripts of completed online courses, workshops and webcasts.
- Access training materials for workshops and webcasts.
- Cancel or change registration for a workshop or webcast.
The new system requires all new users to complete a simple, one-time registration process. Once you complete the initial registration process, future visits require only a username and password.
To register, follow the steps listed below. You must have your OPEID code available to complete the registration process.
- Go to the new training events site, at www.usafundstraining.org.
- Click the "Request a new account" link to create your account.
- Enter your school email address for the username.
- Complete the remaining fields. Enter your eight-digit OPEID code without dashes.
- Click the "Create account" button in the lower right corner.
Note: Your school must be set up on the system before you can begin a course or register for an event. If the Catalog is empty when you log in, contact USA Funds customer relations at (800) 766-0084 or submit a Web form to request assistance.
To simplify future access to the training events system, you may wish to bookmark the address for the new training events site — www.usafundstraining.org — as a favorite in your Web browser.
Learn more about the new USA Funds University training events site. Or contact USA Funds customer relations at (800) 766-0084 with questions.