Register for a USA Funds® University in-person workshop near you. Workshops will clarify verification regulations, explore strategies for successful student loan repayment, and provide an update on new and changing requirements from the U.S. Department of Education.
The in-person workshop series begins Oct. 15 and will be in locations throughout the nation. Each workshop begins at 8 a.m. and adjourns at 12:30 p.m. Training topics include:
- Federal Update.
- Strategies for Successful Student Loan Repayment.
- Implementing the 2014-2015 Verification Regulations.
- USA Funds Update.
USA Funds University has upgraded its learning system to offer registration for USA Funds University online courses, workshops and webcasts from a single training site.
If you already have established an account to take USA Funds University online courses, you may use that account information to register. If you have not established an account, you must complete a simple, one-time registration process.
Once you complete the initial registration process, future visits require only your username and password.
To establish a new account, follow the steps listed below. You must have your OPEID code available to complete the registration process.
Go to www.usafundstraining.org.
- Click the “Request a new account” link to create your account.
- Enter your school email address as your username.
- Complete the remaining fields. Enter your eight-digit OPEID code without the dashes.
- Click the “Create account” button in the lower right corner.
Visit www.usafundstraining.org and click the Training Events tab for additional information and to register for a workshop near you.
Contact USA Funds customer relations at (800) 766-0084 or submit a Web form to request assistance.