A USA Funds®-sponsored workshop on Latino student success now will be available online. Hosted by Excelencia in Education on Oct. 2, the Accelerating Latino Student Success — ALASS — Workshop will include sessions on:
- How “What Works” Works: Roles of Campus Leaders.
- Moving Through the Ranks Serving Latino Student Success (featuring a panel of university presidents).
- Technology as a Tool for Accelerating Latino Student Success?
- Building Latino Student Success Everywhere: Overview From the Appalachian College Association.
- Making Financial Aid Work for Latino and Other Post-Traditional Students.
- ALASS Taking Flight in Your Community.
The workshop will be of interest to campus-based professionals who want to learn more about evidence-based practices, strategies and resources to advance Latino achievement at all levels of postsecondary education.
For additional information about online access to the workshop, visit the event information and registration site.