A new infographic shows how financial aid professionals benefit from training through USA Funds® University.
The infographic illustrates the results of an annual survey of more than 28,000 participants in USA Funds University training sessions. That survey found that:
- 94 percent reported that USA Funds University training improved their financial aid knowledge and skills.
- 94 percent had applied knowledge and skills learned from USA Funds University training.
- 90 percent reported they were better able to serve their students as a result of USA Funds University training.
Financial aid professionals who responded to the survey most frequently cited the following areas of their practice that benefited from USA Funds University training:
- Access to information and resources.
- Knowledge of best practices.
- Policies and procedures.
- Planning for change.
USA Funds University offers training on all aspects of Title IV federal student aid through:
- A twice-yearly series of in-person workshops.
- Webcasts on timely topics related to the administration of federal student aid.
- A comprehensive online curriculum for financial aid professionals of all levels of experience and responsibility.
In addition, USA Funds University can customize a training program for financial aid staff of individual colleges and universities.
For a listing of current USA Funds University training opportunities, visit the Events Calendar.