National Engagement and Philanthropy
USA Funds® partners with and provides grants to select organizations for initiatives that align with our nonprofit mission and focus on Completion With a Purpose℠.
USA Funds provides student loan default prevention and financial literacy services to postsecondary institutions.
- Learn more about USA Funds’ student loan repayment success and default prevention solutions.
- Call (800) 766-0084 for additional information about our school services.
Student Loan Services
USA Funds serves as a guarantor of Federal Family Education Loan Program loans to students and parents.
Student- and parent-borrowers
- For information about your loans guaranteed by USA Funds, call our service provider, Navient (formerly Sallie Mae), toll-free (888) 272-5543.
- If you are in default on education loans guaranteed by USA Funds, call our service provider, Navient (formerly Sallie Mae), toll-free (800) 331-2314.
- For information or questions about loans guaranteed by USA Funds, send an email to email@example.com.
- For information about lender claims, call our claim review staff at (317) 578-6937.
College and university administrators
- For information about loans guaranteed by USA Funds, call our service provider, Navient (formerly Sallie Mae), at (888) 272-4665.
USA Funds' guarantor ID number is 800.
News media inquiries (reporters, editors, broadcasters, authors)
Contact our Corporate Communications staff by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other inquiries
- Submit all other inquiries to USA Funds.
- Mail general inquiries to the following address:
P.O. Box 6028
Indianapolis, IN 46206-6028
- USA Funds’ corporate headquarters are located at:
9998 Crosspoint Blvd., Suite 400
Indianapolis, IN 46256