The Account Manager provides post-secondary education institution customers with a single point of contact for service and issue resolution while maintaining customer satisfaction. The successful Account Manager will foster and grow relationships with these customers through continued use of Student Connection products and services in order to help the institutions’ students prepare and succeed in higher education. Assists Student Connection’s Sales team to research and perform in office activities for customers.
- 3 to 5 years experience in financial aid, education finance industry or equivalent experience.
- Previous customer support experience required, business to business preferred.
- Exemplary customer service orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial aid office common business practices and procedures.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to adapt to different personalities and maintain calm demeanor in conflict situations.
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities with tight deadlines.
- Proficient with standard office software, including Microsoft Office.
- Capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.
- Previous Financial Aid Office / University experience beneficial.
This position based in Indianapolis, Ind.
Reports to Director, Customer Relations
Application deadline was Aug. 12, 2016.
Please reference requisition number 0151 in your application.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to the Dir. Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.