- Support the marketing and sales teams by developing B2B & B2C marketing content on key USA Funds® products and services. Manage the process to draft and finalize content for print marketing materials and product-specific information. Individually manage and prepare responses to customer requests for proposals (RFPs), and monitor and track results. Serve as secondary coordinator of posts on a wide range of topics to promote our content via multiple platforms to convert visitors into leads. Performance will be measured on the ability to create and manage a high volume of engaging content, adjusting as needed to increase effectiveness. Additional goals include the regular upkeep of marketing content with changes, improving penetration of content into new and existing customer segments and coordinating internally with the marketing communications manager and others on communication plans. Other key responsibilities include:
- Assist with content strategies for our blog and other content such as webinars, print marketing, case studies, ads and other outlets to increase brand awareness and create leads.
- Create shareable content and measures for effective customer reach.
- Evaluate content for ways to increase lead generation, including our proposal response strategies.
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation using key words.
- Draft, edit and proofread content for marketing collateral, proposal responses, presentations and other initiatives.
- Monitor effectiveness measures with online content activities.
- Collaborate with marketing staff, product managers, sales professionals, external influencers and customer decision-makers, as well as industry experts, to understand content needs and produce relevant content that meets the requirements of key stakeholders and our customer audience.
- Assist with industry conference strategy, ads, communications and occasional presentation and webinar coordination.
- Work closely with the director of marketing and the marketing communications manager to provide support on overflow content projects.
- Substantial content creation for marketing materials, and promotion of content through content via multiple media outlets — 45%.
- Prepare periodic responses to proposals, maintaining a content database and tracking/analyzing activity — 20%.
- Support other marketing initiatives with editing and proofreading skills and as a backup to the marketing communications manager — 10%.
- Collaboration with internal and external teams — 15%.
- Optimize content and reporting outcomes on initiatives to evaluate effectiveness — 10%.
USA Funds attempts to list the routine essential and nonessential functions of the position in this job description. However, this job description in no way limits USA Funds from orally modifying these essential and nonessential functions depending on temporary staffing requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, public relations, journalism, marketing or equivalent experience preferred.
- At least 4-6 years’ experience in some combination of content creation, B2B marketing, B2C marketing and social media platforms. Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Visio; Adobe Acrobat Pro (Write) experience; and familiarity with proposal responses, content management systems (CMS) and Microsoft CRM desirable.
- Problem-solver, project leader, good independent and team worker, ability to hold to timelines and budgets, excellent grammar and proofreading abilities are essential.
Reports to Director, Marketing and Sales Support.
As part of the application process please complete this assessment. You will receive your results and they will be forwarded to USA Funds.
This position based in Indianapolis, Ind.
Application deadline was April 22, 2016.
Please reference requisition number 01451 in your application.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to the Dir. Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.