Provide the corporation with legal services necessary for its operations; assure compliance with the various laws affecting the corporation; and minimize potential corporate liability. Provide legal services as a practicing attorney, and manage relationships with outside counsel.
- Negotiate, prepare agreements, and support due diligence relating to marketable investments, private equity funds, direct investments and acquisitions.
- Serve as secretary of internal Investment Committee.
- Handle other legal matters as assigned.
- Juris doctorate degree from accredited law school.
- Two or more years of practical experience with a law firm, or corporate law department. A concentration in applicable transactional work.
- Discretion needed for confidential items.
- Strong organization skills, including prioritization of tasks.
- Ability to interact with senior and executive management.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain high productivity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work well under time deadlines and cope with multiple tasks and frequent interruptions.
- Proficiency in Word for Windows.
- Enthusiasm, patience and persistence.
- Evoke trust and develop skills of others.
Position closed March 31, 2015.
Please reference requisition number 0129 in your application.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to the Dir. Human Resources at email@example.com.