- Ensure quality business requirements, development and testing of critical business applications like Borrower Connect, CRM, Life Skills and Qlikview working in concert with the larger management team and their staff.
- Ensure quality and thorough business requirement documentation is developed for new products and enhancements.
- Ensure timely and efficient delivery of new software and enhancements.
- Ensure systems are stable and secure.
- Manage external software, hardware and network vendors to ensure standards are met and costs are within established ranges.
- Work with management team to ensure short, medium and long terms needs are considered and where appropriate, planned for.
Setting standards for system performance and environment
Working with management team on business direction, updates and needs assessment
USA Funds attempts to list the routine essential and non-essential functions of the position in this job description. However this job description in no way limits USA Funds from orally modifying these essential and non-essential functions depending on temporary staffing requirements.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience technology related roles, particularly in Technology management.
- Excellent ability to take a highly conceptual business need and translate it into a technical structure that can be concretely implemented.
- Excellent ability to build relationships with staff at all levels within and external to the organization.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to facilitate and negotiate.
- Strong technical skills required to ensure technical solutions are efficient and optimal
Directly supervises 4 staff and a team of 10, also manages key vendor relationships
Reports to the Senior Vice President, Business Development.
This position based in Indianapolis, Ind.
As part of the application process please complete this assessment. You will receive your results and they will be forwarded to USA Funds.
Please reference requisition number 0133 in your application.
Position closed Sept, 25, 2015.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to the Dir. Human Resources at email@example.com