Key responsibilities are to collect and analyze data within the USA Funds Borrower Connect software tool for school-customers, in order to determine borrower behavior trends. Analysis will result in the production of reports packages for schools, sales and internal operations, providing analysis, recommendations and forecasts. Will also produce regular performance monitoring results packages for customers and internal management. This individual will play a lead role in delivering the USA Funds Borrower Connect Analyzer revenue-generating product to market. Forecasts of trends/volumes, analysis of business plans and opportunities, analysis of business and customer segments, development of financial and economic models, and making recommendations to senior management will be daily tasks. This position requires a mastery of Excel.
- Strong ability to aggregate, manipulate and analyze data for trends and identify key factors that impact results.
- Ability to forecast results based on data analysis.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks within established time frames.
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and develop effective solutions.
- Knowledge and mastery of spreadsheet software and applications.
- Ability to self-direct daily work product.
- Strong written and verbal skills are required.
- Detail-oriented, strong problem-solving skills needed for daily projects.
- Knowledge of education finance industry and regulations helpful
- Effectiveness in working with a team.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or other business-related field. 5 years of experience in financial analysis, budgeting, pricing analysis, database management or strategic planning. Student loan and financial aid experience preferred.
Indianapolis corporate headquarters.
Please reference requisition number 0125 in your application.
Position closes Aug. 5, 2014.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to the Dir. Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org