USA Funds® University webcasts are live, interactive, instructor-led training sessions delivered online. More than 20 webcasts are scheduled each year in the summer and winter, covering basic and advanced training topics, like these:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Tax Filing Requirements.
- Policies and Procedures.
- Professional Judgment.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Conflicting Information.
In addition, we schedule webcasts to address "hot topics" in the administration of student aid.
We know you and your staff are busy people on tight schedules, so we've designed our information-packed webcasts to be only about 90 minutes long. Our webcasts offer these benefits:
- Interact live with trainers online.
- Learn from other webcast participants.
- Follow along with materials - guides, handouts - to get more detailed information.
- Use webcast materials for later reference.
To see a full list of our upcoming live webcasts, please visit our Training Events page.
Train Now, or Train Later
If you can't make a live webcast, don't worry. Many of our webcasts are recorded and archived for you to view when your schedule allows. You can also share recorded webcasts and webcast materials with others on your team or use them for later reference.
Some of our recorded webcasts in the archive:
- Verification - 2013-2014.
- Stafford/PLUS Loans: Beyond the Basics.
- Return of Title IV Funds.
- Calculating the EFC.
View our webcast archive for a complete listing of recorded training and course materials.